|Veneer Styx Directions:
1. Once tooth is prepared and cement placed, use Veneer Styx to help position veneer on tooth, creating a fulcrum on adjacent teeth and using light finger pressure to hold veneer in place.
2. Rotate the tip of the Veneer Styx so that the narrow portion is placed cervically and the wider portion is more incisal.
3. The Veneer Styx tip can be rotated to fit maxillary or mandibular, anterior or posterior teeth.
4. Once positioned, your assistant has clear visibility and easy access to light cure and floss contacts.
Inlay/Onlay Styx Directions:
1. Once the inlay or onlay is placed within the prepared tooth, use Inlay/Onlay Styx to help seat the restoration. With a fulcrum on adjacent teeth and using light finger pressure, the semi-soft, flexible tip material will create an even distribution of forces along the restoration.
2. The tips of the Inlay/Onlay Styx rotate to fit restorations that transverse both mesial-distal and buccal-lingual directions.
3. Once positioned, you or your assistant have clear visibility and easy access to light cure and floss contacts.
4. The Replacement Tips for both the Inlay/Onlay Styx and the Veneer Styx are interchangeable on the instrument's handle.