- Light cure calcium filled resin with adhesion
- Use for all deep cavity preparations
- Protective adhesive base / liner
- Place under restorative materials and cements
- Contains Calcium and Fluoride
- Precise placement and control
- Tooth integrating adhesion
- Prevents micro-leakage and eliminates sensitivity
- High radiopacity
- Great patient comfort
Ca-Lok™ is a light-cured, calcium-filled resin with adhesive properties to dentin and seamless compatibility to other restorative materials. Ca-Lok™ is radiopaque and releases fluoride.
Ca-Lok™ is used as a protective liner with adhesion, which can be placed under restorative materials and cements for many types of cavity preparations. With its flowable viscosity and unique handling characteristics, precise placement and control is achieved.
The remarkable hydrophilic/hydrophobic properties present during placement and light curing creates adhesion to tooth structure, resistance to microleakage and eliminates sensitivity.
Light-cure Resin: 20 seconds.
|Directions & Uses:|